Thursday 30 July 2020

Gothic Die Set - Whimsy Stamps

Hello friends!

It's Sue here today to show you a card I really loved making!
This card is a bit different for me but I really loved putting it together!

I blended Distress Oxide Inks over a panel of card which I had cut to fit just inside the

I then used the
to stamp
and heat emboss over the blended inks in white.

I splattered the background with water and Perfect Pearls and fixed the design to the 
slimline die cut card. 

Next I die cut a set of angel wings and a halo in white card and vellum using the

I splashed water and Perfect Pearls over the wings and attached them to the background with a twine bow as shown.

I stamped a sentiment from the 
in grey ink in the bottom right hand corner of the card design.

I finished the design by adding some 
I really loved making this card, I think it has so any possible uses!

Ingredients from Dies To Die For
Thank you for popping by today!

I hope you are all managing to stay safe, well and in good spirits!

Happy Crafting
From Sue…xxx

Messy Mesh Background Rubber Cling Stamp - Whimsy Stamps Slimline Marquee Die - Whimsy Stamps  
Gothic Die Set - Whimsy Stamps  Sympathy So Deeply Sorry Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps
Other Ingredients
Watercolour Card
Distress Oxides in Evergreen Bough, Shaded Lilac, Worn Lipstick, Scattered Straw
Colorbox Frost White Ink Pad
WOW Embossing Clear Gloss Powder
Perfect Pearls
Twine


No comments: