Thursday 23 July 2020

Bizzy Bees - Whimsy Stamps

Hello everyone

Sue here today to show you a card I made using some 

Bizzy Bees Clear Stamps (Deb Davis Amped2Stamp)
First I stamped and coloured the cute bees with 
Copic Markers
YR18, YR16, YR04, Y17, Y15, Y13, N9, N7, N4, BG53, BG10, BG0000

Then I cut them out - but there are a matching set of dies you can use if you prefer...
Bizzy Bees Outline Die Set

Then I die cut a piece of watercolour card using the 
Slimline Card Builder
placing the circles dies as shown to create the apertures.

I die cut a second slimline piece of watercolour card with out any apertures and used the 
to create the background, blending Distress inks over it to create the honeycomb effect.  I then splattered water and Perfect Pearls over the inky background.

I fixed the card with the circular apertures over the inky card and fixed it down with foam tape

Then I die cut some white card with the 
Honeycomb Pattern Die 
and fixed it to the card design as shown.

I then fixed the cute 
Bizzy Bees Clear Stamps
to the card design as shown.

Finally I stamped a sentiment from the 
Bizzy Bees Clear Stamps
onto white card and cut it out with a 
Quick Strips Die
Thank you for popping by today!

I hope you are all managing to stay safe and healthy in these unsettling times!

Happy Crafting
From Sue…xxx
*NEW Bizzy Bees Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps *NEW Slimline Card Builder Die - Whimsy Stamps

*NEW Honeycomb Drips Stencil - Whimsy Stamps

Honeycomb Pattern Die - Whimsy Stamps Quick Strips Die Set

Other Ingredients
Watercolour Card
Distress Oxide Ink Pads Squeezed Lemonade, Spicy Marmalade, Ripe Persimmon
Perfect Pearls
Make it Colour Blending Card by Elaine Hughes Marker Geek
Mod Podge
Crystal Glamour Dust


No comments: