Thursday 25 June 2020

This Curvy Girl Loves The Beach! - Stamping Bella...

Hello everyone,

It's Sue here today!

Today I'm showing you a 'no lines' technique card coloured with Copics markers.

This is still a fairly new technique for me so I'm very much at the practise stage!

I used the beautiful image
I stamped this gorgeous image in Antique Linen Distress Ink (...big thanks to Alice Huang for the tip)! onto 

I have to say that the best ink by far for the no lines technique is 
but I am long overdue a trip to the opticians and I simply cant see it well enough at the moment!

I coloured her with Copic Markers
Hair E79, E47, E44
Skin E04, E11, E01, E000
Swimsuit R39, R27, R24, R14, Y38, Y19, Y15, C9, C6, C4
Basket YR24, YR23, YR21

I then cut the card to 'slimline' size, masked the edges and blended distress ink around the left hand side of the image.

Finally I stamped the sentiment in
and added some 
Ingredients from Dies To Die For

Thank you for popping by!

Happy Crafting 
from Sue...xxx

No comments: