Monday 6 April 2020

Mama Elephant - She's So Lovely!...

Hello everyone,

It's Sue here todaysending you all love and best wishes during these unusual times!

Sticking with a theme of 'unusual'....!

I have some tags to show you today which were something a bit different for me to make but I do hope you like them!

I have a lovely selection of 
goodies from our lovely
which I thought I would blow the dust off and have a play with!

Here's the result!...
Ingredients from
DiesTo Die For
Copic Markers
Hair - BV04, N6, N9, 100
Skin - E04, E21, E00, E000
Clothes - R59, R46, R27, R14, Y38, Y15, Y13
Cute ain't they!


Be sure to have a look around our
to see the gorgeous DT creations there and then to 
to engage in some essential retail therapy!

Thank you for popping by!

Happy crafting - look after yourselves!
from Sue...xxx


No comments: