Thursday 30 April 2020

Calories Schmalories...

Hello everyone,

It's Sue here today with a scrummy card - I do love cupcakes!

This week, I'm playing with
Calories Schmalories Clear Stamps
Birthday Word and Shadow Die Set
Sprinkles Stencil
This cute cupcake from the
has been watercolored with Catherine Pooler Inks 
and mounted on a Catherine Pooler Ink blended background
embellished with the 

I have the created a circular card design, as shown, with 

I added the 
sentiment 
and used the happy sentiment from the 
Calories Schmalories Clear Stamps
die cut with a 
Quick Strips Die 

 Finally I added a few dots of 
Star Dust Stickles
Be sure to have a look around our
to see the gorgeous DT creations there and then to 
to engage in some essential retail therapy!

Thank you for popping by today!

I hope you are all managing to stay safe and healthy in these uncertain times!

Happy Crafting

From Sue…xxx

Calories Schmalories Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps Sprinkles Stencil - Whimsy Stamps
   Birthday Word and Shadow Die Set - Whimsy Stamps Quick Strips Die Set - Whimsy Stamps
 Stickles Glitter Glue - Star Dust - Whimsy Stamps

No comments: