Thursday 5 March 2020

You are loved...

Hello everyone!

It's Sue here today to show you a fabulous product from Whimsy Stamps which has just arrived in store!

I absolutely loved making this card, it is something a little different for me but I enjoyed getting inky!

I cut a rectangle of watercolour card and used a die from the 
tomato the bottom edge curvy.

Then splattered ink across the card.  (Catherine Pooler Ink pad in Samba dabbed on my glass mat, spritzed with water and splattered with a largish paint brush)

Next I die cut a selection of hearts using the 
(I used the same water colour card)

Leaving the hearts in the dies I blended ink over them - I love that technique, it leaves a really nice border around the die cuts! 
I used Catherine Pooler Ink pads in Samba and Over Coffee

I the fixed the hearts across the centre of the splattered card.  I glued some directly to the back ground and fixed a few with foam tape to add depth.

I stamped the you are loved sentiment from the 
across the bottom of the design in black ink

Finally I tied some twine around the top of the card design and layered it onto a rectangle of kraft card.
Be sure to have a look around our
to see the gorgeous DT creations there and then to 
to engage in some essential retail therapy!

Happy Crafting

From Sue…xxx

*NEW Primitive Shaker Shapes Die Set  Wavy Edgers Die Set  You Are Clear Stamps



No comments: