Wednesday 26 February 2020

Who does n't love a donkey!!!...

Hello friends,

It's Sue here today!

I'm trying to catch up with all my blog posts so here is card I made a while ago for a lovely friend of mine.
I have a real soft spot for donkeys! <3 (Be honest - who does n't)???

This card is made with the gorgeous 

I used my favourite card for pencils - Bockingford Hot Pressed, coloured this cutie with Faber Castell Polychromos and cut him/her (?) out! (:

To create the background I cut a 10cm x 13cm rectangle of Bockingford card and blended Distress Oxide Inks in Scattered Straw and Worn Lipstick over it.  I also splattered it with water and Perfect Pearls to create texture. 

I then used the largest Fishtail die to cut a piece another piece of Bockingford and fixed it to the background.

I cut out a fishtail banner die... (Your Next Stamp - discontinued - but any small die would do, you could adapt this bit)!... and stamped the sentiment from
Stamping Bella Mail Chick
in black ink onto it.  I fixed the sentiment to the card design as shown, along with the donkey!
Be sure to have a look around our
to see the gorgeous DT creations there and then to 
to engage in some essential retail therapy!


Thank you for popping by!
Happy crafting
from Sue...xxx

No comments: