Thursday 12 December 2019

Winter Soul Mutts...

Hello everyone!

It's Sue here today...

I am enjoying spending a lot of time indoors crafting as to be frank it is absolute mayhem everywhere outside!

I LOVE Christmas but the madness that descends does drive me a little (a lot)! bonkers!

Today I have used one of my older stamp sets from 
Whimsy Stamps
to make a winter/Christmas card!

I took inspiration from Amy Young and Sandy Allnock for the background.

I stamped a gorgeous image from the 
in grey ink and die cut it with the largest die from the 

Then I drew the background with Copic markers (I always find this a worry - it can generally go either way)! (: 

I then coloured the rest of the design.

Copics Used
Background BV0000, BV000, BV00, Y0000, B21, B00, B0000, 0
Skin E04, E11. E00, E000
Hair YR31, E33, E35
Clothes Y84, E43, Y81, RV95, RV93, T9, T5, T3
Fur E33, E31, E30
Collar and Lead B66, B63

Finally I added some white gel pen dots and some 
Star Dust Stickles 
to give the design a frosty feel!

The design has been layered onto a piece of plaid design paper.
...and ain't that sentiment the absolute truth!...


Be sure to have a look around our
to see the gorgeous DT creations there and then to 
to engage in some essential retail therapy!
Thank you for popping by!
Happy Crafting
From Sue…xxx

Soul Mutts Clear Stamps Rounded Rectangles Die Set Stickles Glitter Glue - Star Dust

No comments: