Saturday 7 December 2019

Happy Owlidays...

Hello everyone...

It's Sue here today!

I hope the week is being kind to you!

I'm here today to show you a gorgeous stamp set by wonderful Whimsy Stamps


To make my card I blended Distress Oxides in Festive Berries, Worn Lipstick and Scattered Straw over a piece of Stathmore Smooth Vellum Card and splattered it with water and Perfect Pearls.

I used a new release Wonky Frame Die by Whimsy Stamps which is nt in store yet but you could use this one instead...?
Whimsy Stamps - Wonky Window 1 Die

( I now realise I meant to make the card the other way up with the red part at the top!  
Hon-est-leeeee)!!!!

I also blended some distress ink in Evergreen Bough and Pine Needles over some card and die cut the tree with the beautiful

I stamped the Owl from the
set onto a piece of Bockingford card and coloured him/her with
Derwent Lightfast Pencils.  

I stamped a sentiment from the
set onto some card and die cut it with a banner die.

I assembled the design as shown, finally adding some 
Your Next Stamp - Celebration Sparkly Gumdrops 
and 
Pretty Pink Posh Holly Jolly Sequins.

...making this fab card was a hoooooot! (;


Be sure to have a look around our
to see the gorgeous DT creations there and then to 
to engage in some essential retail therapy!
Thank you for popping by!
Happy Crafting
From Sue…xxx

*NEW Happy Owlidays Too Clear Stamps  Snowy Trees Die Set 

No comments: