Thursday 23 May 2019

Magical Mermaid Wishes...

Hello everyone!

It's Sue here today with some
new release gorgeousness!

Isn't she just the.most.beautiful!

I stamped her onto Bockingford Watercolour Card in black ink and coloured her with Polychromos.

I blended Distress Inks in 
Tumbled Glass, Scattered Straw and Salty Ocean to create the background.

I added some Star Dust Stickles bling and a glitter card background, including a 
Marianne Designs Scales Die.

Finally, I added a die cut sentiment from 
Whimsy Stamps Magical Word Die Set 
some 
Pretty Pink Posh Droplets 
twine and a charm!

I loved colouring this beautiful image! 

Thank you for popping by!


Be sure to have a look around our
to see the gorgeous DT creations here and then to 
to engage in some essential retail therapy!
from Sue...xxx

*NEW Mermaid Isabelle Rubber Cling Stamp Hand Stitched Nested Rectangles

Stickles Glitter Glue - Star DustWhimsy Stamps - Word Die Set - Birthday Wishes and Magical


No comments: