Sunday 1 October 2017

You're doubly sweet...

Happy Sunday everyone and Happy October 0-:  

Sue here today with a double dose of Stamping Bella Sweetness.

I have a few thank you's in respect of these two cards - 
firstly to our Faye for her inspiration and patient support and feedback in respect of my no lines colouring,
secondly to our Elaine for her wonderful inspiration in respect of colouring backgrounds and grounding an image, and finally to our lovely Tracy for not giving up on me whilst I've had a little break!

I would never had had the confidence to colour these sweeties without the help of these two lovely ladies!
Papers - Maja Design - Summer Crush
Thank you for popping by.
Happy Creating
love from Sue...xxx

Please visit me at 
tanglemouse cards
if you want to find out a bit more about how I made these cards.



No comments: