Tuesday 31 January 2017

Get Your Kisses from DiestoDieFor!

Hey everyone it's Elaine, back with more Stamping Bella inspiration today here on the Dies to Die For blog.

Last week I shared a couple of cards featuring the gorgeous new Bee Mine and The Bee and the Heart stamp sets. If you missed it click HERE to check them out along with a look at my haul videos for the entire release if you would like to get a good look at everything.

Today I'm going to show off one of the stamp sets from the brand new SQUIDGIES collection. Love these stamp sets - each one includes two different sizes of the same image.

Meet Kissing Booth Squidgy:

Colouring Medium: Copic Markers
 
If you'd like to pick up some tips for colouring all that wood you can check out my recent Marker Geek Monday post over on the Stamping Bella blog which includes a video showing how I coloured one of the planks in real-time so you can get a really good look at how I did it.
 
Watch how I coloured the whole image in the video below or in HD over on my YouTube channel!



That's all for today, see you again next week. In the meantime, happy stamping and colouring!
 
~Elaine aka Marker Geek
 

No comments: