Sunday 26 June 2016

Edna Loves Martini


Hi Everyone, it's Faye here today :)

I can't believe how quickly the Craft Event next weekend has come around. Both Tracy and I are busily working away in the background to pull this all together. And Lovely Lou is coming to help out. If you are close by and fancy a little retail therapy, pop in and say Hi. There'll be cake too!! There are a couple of spaces left on the Saturday Classes, so, speak now if you're interested.

So, what else has been happening this week. Well, there's been a BIG release from Stamping Bella. It's not in Store yet, but it will be very soon.


The whole release is gorgeous, but I have such a soft spot for Edna. So much so, I've coloured her twice already...


Products Used...
Stamping Bella Edna Loves Martini Rubber Stamp
My Favourite Things Lucky Prints Paper Pad
My Favourite Things Painted Prints Smitten Paper Pad

 Thanks so much for stopping by... Have a great day. 

1 comment:

Gabi Lied said...

Hi Faye,

love those cards!!! And i must have Edna :)

How did you create the lines around the cards? By hand? Stamp?

Regards Gabi