Friday 12 February 2016

Whimsy Cuties Coming!


Hi Everyone, it's Faye here today :)

Are you ready for it? Do you wanna see some of the goodies from it? Ok, here you go...


 This is Friendship Bunny with Chick from the February Release at Whimsy Stamps. Aren't they adorable? I've teamed them up with paper from the My Favourite Things Lucky Prints Paper Pad. Just scrumptious. Wanna see some more?


Wee Sweetie. Oh boy. What a sweetie! She's completely swoonworthy, is she not? I think I must be feeling all girly, there's a definite pink theme to these two cards, isn't there! The paper this time, is My Favourite Things Homespun Gingham Paper Pad. Luuuuurve this pad.

And on that note, I'd better scarper before you start chucking things at me!! 
 
Products Used...
Whimsy Stamps Friendship Bunny with Chick Rubber Stamp
My Favourite Things Lucky Prints Paper Pad
Whimsy Stamps Sweetie Rubber Stamp
My Favourite Things Homespun Gingham Paper Pad

Thanks so much for stopping by... Have a great day.

No comments: