Sunday 15 November 2015

The MISTI is coming, but Whimsy is here...

 

Hi Everyone, it's Faye here today :)

And I have loads to tell you. First up... MISTI Tool, coming soon. Peeps are going nuts for this fab tool. Just sayin'! Pre-order yours now...


 Next, I just had to share some of the gorgeous stamps from the latest Whimsy Stamps Release. Ignore the papers, which aren't from Store (My Bad), although you can get your mitts on plenty of other delish Basic Grey Paper Pads. So, here's Wee Stamps Pixie. I am in love with this image.


If cute animals are more your thing, we've got that covered too...

 
Bunnies...
 
 
Kittens...
 

Puppies. Sorted. And. These adorable sentiments come in the same stamp set!

Ok, I'm going before you hit me. Laters!

Stamps Used...
Wee Stamps Pixie
Whimsy Stamps Critters Cuties
Basic Grey Paper Pads 
Whimsy Stamps Elegant Snowflakes Die 

Thanks so much for stopping by, have a great day.

No comments: