Wednesday 5 March 2014

Mary Mary quite contrary.....

Hello everyone and a very happy Wednesday to you all.  Its Ann-Marie popping in today to share with you my latest crafty creation.  

I have made a pretty wreath using Whimsy's Miss Mary Contrary in lovely fresh spring colours and added lots of flowers, ribbon and die cuts.  Love how its turned out and I think I'll put this by for a family birthday I have coming up as I think it will make a lovely gift.  As normal I have put all the links below.






Items Used

Image:  Whimsy Stamps 'Miss Mary Contrary'
Sentiment:  Whimsy Stamps 'Celebration Pennants'
Stamped using Memento 'Tuxedo Black' ink
Dies:  Whimsy 'Banner Pennant' die set, Magnolia 'Leaf and Swirl'
Memory Box 'Fuchsia Sprig'

Okay that's all from me, thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your Wednesday.

Take care,
Ann-Marie
xxx






No comments: