Tuesday 11 March 2014

Emma again.......

Happy Tuesday folks. DT Linda here, flying in by the seat of my pants today to share my inspirational make with you.  My goodness I've been busy lately, so busy I didn't notice that my lovely teamie Jane had already shared this stamp with you on Sunday....ooops, ah well I think we both did completely different things with her so I hope you'll forgive me.

Anyway, here's the first of them, I hope you like her.  I


Love these gorgeous papers from MME. It was so difficult to cut them because they're double sided and there are one or two sheets where it's just so hard to choose!


I coloured Emma with Distress Ink pads, isn't she just too pretty? She's part of my personal collection because I love her too much to want to part with her :) I used a Spellbinders die to frame her, keeping it pretty simple.


I kept my decorating fairly minimal...for me, as I want anything to draw away from the image too much.

Instead of a sentiment I used one of these lovely wooden embellishments by Prima, this one says it all in one word. I finished the whole with Memory Box's tiny Dancing Butterflies.

Well that's it from me today, I'll be back again same time next week, hope to see you there and whatever you're doing, have fun! 

Linda :) xx




No comments: