Friday 28 February 2014

Happy Friday Bumble Bee

Hey lovelies, Jen here with your Friday inspiration. Today I thought I would share a pretty bright card :)




I have used the super cute Izzy's Bumble Bee. She is coloured with Copics. I went nice an bright with her as its such a summer feel to the image. I Matched her with these lush papers from Bildmalarna - Picnic - Lots of Flowers and Bildmalarna - Sweet Tones - Tones of the Wind. I popped Izzy on a little Spellbinders Leafy Squares frame too, seemed a fitting frame given all the nature going on lol! Finally I added a few sprigs from the Doohickey Leaf and swirl die set to give my flowers a little texture.

Have a great day all, Thanks for popping in xx

1 comment:

Maryann Laursen said...

This is sooooo darned cute, I absolutely love it.