Monday 27 January 2014

Cupcake Thief.....


Morning everyone!! monday again?!!! phew the weeks are pootling by!!

its Lou in with a share for you this morning and it just had to be cakes...well, who wants to be without cake on a monday morning?!!!

I am pretty lucky because my weekend always starts with my make for my blog post here on a monday and I always totally enjoy that make. I kick back, pop spotify on and just make away whilst my little guy pootles around enjoying his saturday morning! its fab. We are early risers so then we have all day to chill and play together, I love it!!

And lets be honest if you have an awesome set of Die-Namics Blueprints 3 and some delicious Pion papers to hand,it makes card making super easy! there are so many awesome combo's it can get on your card base for you. I adore scruffing up edges and layering, it just makes it feel all homey and cute! 

Thanks for popping in
Huge hugs Lou xxx

No comments: