Tuesday 21 January 2014

Alva Roses

Happy Tuesday folks, DT Linda here with my inspiration post for today.  I'm in super early to work as we have a horrendously busy schedule, I shall be shattered come home time I think!

I had a play with one of the new range from Bildmalarna 'Alva'  . These are a bit like grown up versions of the Mimosa stamps I think, anyway they are all gorgeous (Tracy has the full range in stock) and I found it VERY hard to choose just one.  But in the end I settled for this one, Alva Roses.

Isn't she gorgeous?  Links to products are listed at the bottom of my post and will take you straight to the item in the store.


I used some fab papers from Inkidoo, the good news is that they're on sale!



I didn't put too many embellishments on my card, because the butterfly dies are so stunning they don't need much else.
I cut the border into pieces so that I could place it around my frame.

Well that's it for me today, hope you like it. Have a lovely crafty time, and spare a thought for me today rushing all over :)




3 comments:

Sharon said...

Absolutely beautiful. What a stunning image that is and you've decorated your card beautifully too.

pauline said...

thats beautiful,love how you done it lovely xx

XxJULESxX said...

wow this is stunning and the papers are so pretty!