Tuesday 10 December 2013

Winter Birds

Morning everyone, it's Linda here with my scheduled Tuesday post.  I'm sharing another Christmas card today, and as it's the last one I'll share here this year I've had a play with lots of goodies. I've added links at the end of the post that take you directly to the item in the store.


I used more of the beautiful Pion Design papers. The birds went perfectly with the Bildmalarna stamp I used.
The shape of the card is made with a Martha Stuart Punch around the Page set.  I've used lots of stickles on the edges and the snowflakes.


Love this cutie from Bildmalarna, she's called 'Winter Birds'. 


I barely had to add anything to this paper to decorate the inside, just a sentiment from a My Favourite Things stamp set and a couple more snowflakes.  I think you could even use this for the front of a card if you prefer a more CAS style.

Well that's it from me today, I'll be back next Tuesday with something non Christmasy. 

Have a great day :) xx



--------

No comments: