Saturday 9 November 2013

Penguin Happy Mail


Good Morning Everyone.
I hope you are well and having a good weekend.

We are fast approaching the festive season so I have a Christmas card to share with you today using an adorable image from Crissy Armstrong by Whimsy Stamps.
The gorgeous papers by Kaisercraft are by foiled and textured, I am not sure if you can see that on my photo though. I have used a Whimsy die for the snowflakes and a stunning red gem from MME for the centre.
The Memory Box Frosty Border is one of my favourites.



 I love this cute penguin! 




Items Used:




The image has been coloured with Promakers

Thank you for taking the time to stop and look at my card today.
I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend
Bye for now
Sue xx





1 comment:

Margreet said...

gorgeous card with great colouring and fab dies....love the snowflakeborder die!!!