Thursday 28 November 2013

Christmas Angel

Hello there, Michelle here with another Christmas card to share with you. For my card today I have used the very cute CC Designs Christmas Angel stamp which is currently in the sale over at the shop. I have stamped her out, coloured her with Copic Markers and added some Star Dust Stickles to her wings and then cut her out. I have popped her on to a little strip of paper from the Echo Park Winter Wishes Paper Pad and used the snowflakes (which I cut when I made my last card) to make a background for her. I have finished off with Bazzill Jewels.


SUPPLIES (please click the pictures to be taken to the shop):
 

Thank you so much for visiting the DTDF Blog today. I would like to just take a quick moment to welcome new DT members Ann-Marie, Jane, Jenny and Linda to the team. Lovely to have you here ladies!
 

No comments: