Saturday 19 October 2013

You're So Special


Good Morning Everyone.
I hope you are having a good weekend.

For my card today I have used an adorable image from My Favourite Things, the fabulous sentiment was included in the set too. I think she is such a cutie, I love her hair.
The large flower was made with the Die-namics Rolled Mum die and I used the Marianne Design Creatables - Flower Set for the 2 smaller ones with some Enamel dots for the centres ( I love these!)
The image and sentiment has been edged with the wonderful Die-namics Bracket Border die.



Items Used:

Stamp and sentiment - My Favourite Things - You're So Special to Me Stamp Set coloured with Promarkers

Papers - from Bulk Buy 12 x 12 Random Mixed Papers


Enamel Dots - MME Mistletoe Magic

Thank you for taking the time to stop and look at my card today.

Don't forget you still have time to enter our mini challenge to decorate a tin using products from the shop - you could win a £10 voucher to spend in the shop.  You have until Sunday 27th October 2013 at 12am GMT to enter. You can either enter by commenting on the blog post here (linking us to your blog) or on our Facebook page. Please remember to tell us what products you have used.

I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend
Bye for now



1 comment:

Heidi Brawley said...

Love this creation!!! Soo Beautiful!