Saturday 12 October 2013

Marci Getting Ready for Christmas.

Good Morning Everyone, I hope you are having a good weekend.

I have had great fun making a Shadow Box card with the amazing La La Lands Shadow Box Kit.
I was so impressed by this kit. You get everything you need, including the frames, holly leaves and the background trees with layers. It's made from high quality paperboard and was very easy to assemble.
It's a natural light wood colour which I really like but it would be easy to paint up if you wanted to.
I have placed sweet Marci with Christmas Ornament inside the box, the sentiment I used came with the stamp and fit perfectly onto the oval provided with the kit.


Side view to show the layers ( sorry it's a bit blurry!)


Items Used:



Image has been coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers.

Thank you for taking the time to look at my card today.
Bye for now

No comments: