Saturday 31 August 2013

Still Enjoying the Summer


Hello Everyone, I hope you are having a good weekend
My name is Sue and I am thrilled  to be here today to show you my first card as a Temporary Designer for Dies to Die for. 
Thank you so much for asking me Tracy, it's such a big honour.

As we are still having such lovely weather here in the UK, I decided a Summery card using sweet Skippy and Bobbin by Elisabeth Bell together with some wonderful papers from Bo Bunny



Items Used:



               -Memory Box Cherry Blossom
                -Memory Box Meridian Border
         -Whimsy Mini Postage Die


Embellishments  - MME Enamel Dots Noteable Cute


Thank you so much for taking the time to stop and look at my card today.
I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend
bye for now
hugs
Sue xx

No comments: