Monday 6 May 2013

Bunny with cake!!



Pens- Promarkers.
( Ivory, sandstone, caramel and burnt sienna)

Morning peeps!!
awwww don't you just love this super cute little bunny?!!! I do!! I was so excited when he was sitting in my yummy new DT package that I had to inky him up and play straight away!!

I decided to go with a mono colouring play and stuck with some browns and a little creamy ivory for the lightest parts.

The cherry and his cute little nosey have some glossy accents on to make them pop!!

The little bunny stamp, papers and banner stax are all in the little bank Holiday discount sale so go snap them up quick before it ends :)

huge hugs Lou xxx

2 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

this is gorgeous do hope you will share it with us on the WRS FB page
Hugs Kate xx

Unknown said...

This is a very nice card - I love that it is monochromatic! :)
Have a nice day!