Monday 1 April 2013

Ryder Cole...

Stamp- Ryder Cole.
Papers and embellies- Crate paper Toy Box collection kit.
coloured with promarkers.

Morning everyone!! I hope you are all having an awesome monday, here in the UK it is bank holiday so we are having a lazy little morning in our house!!

I was in the mood for a guy card this week and had this awesome Ryder Cole stamp and oh my gosh delicious Crate paper Toy Box kit to play with (ooooh you need this kit!!!) after stroking the papers for 10 mins and apologizing to them profusely I finally cut them up to make my card base.

Man cards = simples for me!! so a couple of stickers from the sticker sheet in the kit just finished the card off. The edgeing on my image mat is just from the off cut of my notched border die, but Mo and I deemed it cool and spikey looking so decided it would make a good edge!!! it does look cool!!

Thank you for popping in on us!
Hugs Lou xx

No comments: