Monday 15 April 2013

Die- Namics Blue Prints 2....oooh yes please!!


Die- Die-namics Blueprints 2.

Morning Peeps!
Oh my my my is all I can say!!!! he he he!! Last week saw the release of the new Di Namics Blue Prints 2 set and as soon as I knew I was on the pooter to Da Boss throwing some pennies her way so that it arrived to live at my house asap!!!! and of course with Tracy being fabulous it did just that!!!

Which is perfect as I had a Thank you card to make for my Grandad who paid for us to have our central heating flushed. My grandad loves planes so naturally I had to head for that awesome Toybox collection kit!! ( I hope you aren't all bored of it,its just so good and a good old boy card in between all these gorgeous girly ones is so much fun!!)

The dies in this Die- Namics set just absolutely rock! and I even used one of the sketches you can find HERE to make it, thank you MFT!! 

I splodged a few of the die cuts and stickers from the kit on and then added the plane popped up on some foam to the top. I love that little tag die soooo much!!!! its so cute!!!!

Thank you for popping in
Hugs Lou xxx

No comments: