Wednesday 10 April 2013

A bit more Gorjuss....

Morning DTDF Fans, I have a card to show you this morning featuring a Gorjuss Girl called Poppy Wood...don't forget the ENTIRE Gorjuss Girl stamp line are reduced to just £5 each....Bargain!
I have stamped Poppy onto Craftwork Cards Digital Cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and coloured her with Copics. To create the background I used a Black Soot Tim Holtz Distress Ink pad and a little water to create the watercolour woods.

I have used some red Bazzill cardstock as a base for the card and Teresa Collins Stationery Noted paper pad. I have finished off with a red bow, some washi tape and a Craftwork Cards sentiment.

Be sure to pop on over to our Facebook page as there are currently a couple of giveaways running for some amazing dies/stamps from My Favorite Things/Die-namics.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Caz. I love the beautifully coloured image and the papers and design are gorgeous.
Hugs Sharon. x