Monday 25 March 2013

Furever...

Stamp- TGF Furever.
Blush, sunkissed pink,coral,
sandstone,cocoa,burnt sienna,
cool grey 3-5.
Morning everyone!!
Hope you are all having an awesome monday so far. Its Lou here with a super cute little share this morning. I love these TGF Furever stamps......I used a sketch from my friend Michelle, it was a dream to work with and I will be using it tonnes, it worked perfectly with those gorgeous stroke only Lucille papers!!

I colored her up with my promarkers and then gently added a few of the heart stamp in the set around her. There are a few dots of glossy accents around her too and the edges are all inked with vintage photo distress ink.

Before I go, I just wanted to let you know that this months Spring challenge is the last challenge we will be having here on the blog. We are sad to see the challenge blog but hope to see you still sharing your gorgeous creations over on the Dies To Die For facebook pages where we are looking forward to giving a random prize each month to those of you who share your creations with us over there :)

Thank you for popping in to see us this morning!!
hugs Lou xxx

2 comments:

KandA said...

Such great creations each month from the DT. Sorry to hear this is the last challenge, I've looked taking part since they began xx

Sonia Y said...

Sorry to hear this is the last challenge.....I really enjoyed participating! Looking forward to take part on the fb ones now xx