Thursday 14 March 2013

Chloe Stem

Hello there, Michelle here. For my card today I have used the ever so pretty Chloe Stem from Memory Box. I have cut it from Bazzill Raven CS and mounted to the base with glue. The base has been made by making a mask using one of the circles from the MFT Die-Namics Circle Stax collection. I have then inked the centre using Tim Holtz Concord Crush Distress Ink before peeling the mask away to show a prefect circle of ink. The sentiment is from the Whimsy Stamp Everyday Sentiments set and has been stamped in the bottom corner.



SUPPLIES USED:


Thank you so much for visiting today,

2 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

Stunning card. Really lovely.

Susan x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Michelle
Fabulous cArd .... I have this Die .... Looks great....
Hugs Sylvie xxxx