Wednesday 28 November 2012

Miss Anya Scarves...

Morning DTDF fans...sorry I have been MIA...been in a bit of a Crafty Funk and I am only just finding my way out...
So this morning I want to share a card I made with one of the TGF Miss Anya Scarves which I have stamped onto Craftwork Cards Digital Cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. I have coloured the image with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E15/E17/E18/E19
Clothing - BG10/BG11/BG72/Y21/Y28/B91/B93/B95/B97
The papers are all Bo Bunny Snowy Day which I have layered with some Bazzill Kraft cardstock.  I have embellished with some lace & velvet ribbon, washi tape and a couple of sentiments.

Be sure to check out our November Christmas Challenge...HERE.

Caz
x

2 comments:

PaperDaisies said...

What a great colour combo. Your image has been coloured to perfection. Hugs Nina

Patty Sue 2 said...

Stunning....the colors are beautiful and so is your coloring. Love the cute image!