Monday 22 October 2012

MFT Die-namincs Airplane Greetings!

Morning Peeps!!
Its a cold, dark drizzly one here so I decided to brighten it up by having some Save the Date fun!!

The MFT die-namics Airplane Greetings stamp and die set is just perfect for some save the date cards that are a little more fun than the traditional kind! I had so much fun making this card!!
There are so many different greetings in this little set that you are spoilt for choice.....
Die-namics Airplane Greetings Die & Stamp Set

...to make it more personal I just printed out the names of the couple using my word programme on my computer onto some Centura pearl cardstock.

The papers are MME Summer Splash. I cut the little hills by hand, inked them with some Forest Moss distress ink and then popped the top hilly layer up on some Pop up Dots. The paper for the sky was inked around the edges with some faded jeans distress ink.The little heart is a punch from my stash and I used a little thread to attach the banner on with. The plane is popped up too.

Next on my list is a birthday card with this one, its just too much fun not to be played with!!! got to treat myself to a MFT Die-namics cloud trio set first though!! have told hubby its a must on payday!! he he he!!

Have a super monday everyone,
Huge hugs Lou xxx

No comments: