Thursday 11 October 2012

Ellie's Birthday

Here is a card I have made with one of the cute Saturated Canary stamps that are available from Dies to Die for. I have stamped the image and coloured with Copics, cut out using a Nestabilities Circle die (Please speak to Tracy if you would like a set as they can be ordered for you). I have added the panel to a base made from papers from the Echo Park Country Drive Collection. The sentiment is from the MFT Die-namics First Place Award Die and Stamp Set and I have cut it out using an MFT Die-Namics Sentiment Strip die. Please click the links below to be taken to the shop.



SUPPLIES:



Thanks so much for visiting us today, I just wanted to say Tracy is going through a tough time at the moment so please bear with her regarding orders etc. Thank you.

No comments: