Monday 15 October 2012

Bookmark..


Morning everyone!!

Well you would laugh at me this morning! I have been having a little play with the 
Die-namics  bookmark stamp and die set and ooooh I am loving it!! this is the first make I have done so far but I can see a whole lot more coming this afternoon.

I cut the bookmark and then added the circle stamp and the book stamp to the top. I sewed a little MME merry and bright twine through the little book and glued it down to make its own mini bookmark.

I had a little scrap of MME Summer Splash paper that I stuck onto the bottom of the bookmark and then I stamped this gorgeous sentiment onto a bit of the kraft card and added a little twine under that too.

I stamped with black onyx versafine ink, I love how yummy and crisp it is on sentiments.

Sorry for the ever so pants picture but the light here this morning is terrible!! 
Huge hugs Lou xxx


No comments: