Wednesday 11 July 2012

Something a little different...


Good morning today I am sharing something a little different....

I have made a sentiment card, the papers are Inkido and have all been distressed with Tea Dye Ink, I have layered them up, I have cut a Designer Label Stax and then stamped my Polka Dot Greeting on to it and distressed the edges, I have added a Prima Winter Rose and a Small Butterfly and a Exotic Butterfly, some Seam Binding and Flat Pearls and lots of Stardust for sparkle...




Thank you so very much for looking today biggest of hugs love Pops x x x

3 comments:

cheryl said...

oh wow this is stunning,oh the detail is just amazing,hugs Cherylx

ChrisAndCat said...

wow, love this - all the distressing and sparkle. Fab.

Mari said...

WOW!Lovely card! Beautiful colors and details.