Wednesday 4 July 2012

A sentiment card


Good morning today I am sharing something different, I am trying to do more with my sentiments and try to make some more simple cards, I have been told I pile to much on my cards so I am trying something new and I have to say I really enjoyed making this and you can actually see the papers....


I have used Echo Park Happy Days papers that have been distressed, I have added a MFT sentiment from the Poppie stamp set and used a Fishtail Flagstax die in Kraft Card to display the words and a bigger Butterfly Cheery Lynne Exotic and I have added Stardust along all the edges, some ribbon and a small flower and it is done...


Thank you so very much for looking today,  biggest of hugs love Pops x x x 

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Beautiful as always.I keep trying to put less on my card - don't know how long it'll last.Hugs Debbie x