Friday 27 July 2012

My Favorite Things - Notelet Set

Hello Dies to Die For fans! Today I'd like to share with you a few little, very simple, notelets that I made using the Die-namics Polka Dot Greetings Die and Stamp Set from My Favorite Things. As you can see, I went for very bright and colourful with a palette of pink, turquoise and lime green.

I used Cosmo Cricket 'Delovely' paper which was purchased from Dies to Die For. Can't seem to find it in the store now though, but there are plenty of other lovely Cosmo Cricket papers to choose from - just click on the links below.
 
The colour of this one went a little funky... it is actually the same turquoise as the one above. No idea what happened with the photo, took it a couple of times in different lights, but it just wouldn't take properly. I'd love to be able to fiddle with the colours in my photoeditor, but I have no idea how!


These notelets were super quick to make, but really handy. You always need thank you notelets, right?!

Have a great weekend and make sure you watch the Olympic Opening Ceremony tonight! I was lucky enough to go the the rehersal on Wednesday night and it is amazing! 

Stacey



3 comments:

Unknown said...

I like your cards!

Shazza said...

fabulous!! I have these stamps but still trying to figure out how to cut the die to fit round the stamp properly....
x

ChrisAndCat said...

These are fab.