Saturday 9 June 2012

Soaking Up the Joy

Hello Everyone

I hope you are all well and enjoying the weekend.


This is my first post and I would like to share with you a card I have made featuring the fantastic Mo Manning Soaking Up the Joy stamp.

Here is the full card:


Ain't she a cutie.

The recipe for the card is as follows:

Stamp:  Mo Manning Soaking Up the Joy
Papers:  First Edition Spring Drop
Flowers:  Cheery Lynn Medium Rose and Miniature Rose
Vines:  Whimsy Shapeology Vines
Sentiment Stamp:  Whimsy Sentiments Collection Circle Postmark Sentiments

The image has been coloured with Copics:

Skin:  E21 E00 E000 R20 R30
Hair:  E09 E08 E15
Dress:  RV32 RV11 RV00
Dolls Skin:  E30 E000 E0000
Dolls Dress:  E97 E95 E02
Dolls Hair:  C8 C6
Flowers:  RV95 RV93 RV91 / RV32 RV11 RV00 / E97 E95 E02 / YR23
Leaves:  G46 G43

I have distressed everything to within an inch of it's life and then edged it all in Vintage Photo Distress Ink including the roses where I then added some Stardust Stickles

And there you have it.

Thank you for stopping by and having a look and I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Toodle Pip.


1 comment:

Eileen said...

A beautiful card Hazel. Love your choice of colours. Perfect colouring as always.
Eileen x