Wednesday 13 June 2012

Little Winged Friends Together


Today I am sharing this gorgeous stamp from Bildmalarna and this is called "Little Winged Friends Together" and it has a butterfly on too, you know my love of  Butterflies...


I have coloured her with Copics and a touch of White Pen, and the papers are Inkido and have all been distressed with chalk inks, I have kept it nice and simple to show the image....





I have added some Stardust to them for a touch of sparkle, I have added some pearls and some Butterflies, and glittered the wings...


Thank you so very much for looking today biggest of hugs love Pops x x x 

2 comments:

Sue said...

such a beautiful card Pops, the image is so sweet and I love the gorgeous embellishments

Sue

Seafield Jo said...

Wow, what a beautiful card. Gorgeous image, coloured to perfection and I love your embellies.

Jo x