Tuesday 1 May 2012

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun...

I am a day late posting this card....been lovingly given a cold by my Hubby.....So one to my card...
So for my card I have used the Stamping Bella Uptown Girls - Victoria & Juliette's Night Out which I have stamped onto Craftwork Cards Digital Cardstock with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. I have coloured the image with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E50/E53/W3/W5/W7
Clothing - W5/W7/W9/R81/R83
The papers are all The Paper Company Girlfriends which I have layered with some black glitter cardstock, and Bazzill Smoothie Cardstock in Blackberry Swirl. I added some bling and numbers, and the sentiment is the one that comes with the image.

I love those TPC Girlfriends papers, they are all glittery and shimmery....and the pink & black combo is LUSH!

Caz
x

No comments: