Thursday 19 April 2012

Vivienne Butterfly

Hi all, for my card today I am sharing my card that I made for the new Die-Ing For A Challenge, we have another great challenge for you, this time a sketch designed by little 'ole me.

I have taken some 7 Dots Studio All I Ever - Velveteen Dream paper and added it to a white card blank. I have then taken a strip of the All I Ever - Peaceful Place paper from the same collection and added this on top. I have die cut a white circle using a Nestabilities circle die and added this to the base. I have then taken the All I Ever - Peaceful Place paper and run this through my Cuttlebug using the Memory Box Vivienne Butterfly die. I have added this to the circle with liquid glue. The sentiment from the Wild Rose Studio Cute Greetings stamp set (which I have just found out has sadly been discontinued) using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Bo Bunny Sophie iCandy Jewels added to the top to finish.




Thanks for visiting today, I hope you can play along with our challenge.

No comments: