Wednesday 4 April 2012

Precious Moments

Today I am sharing a card I made  using Sarah Kay Precious Moments (out of stock at the moment)...


I have coloured my image with markers, colours at the bottom, I have added a tiny bit of white pen and Stardust, I have used layers of paper Tilda Pads, I have added some Lace, Seam Binding and flowers 25mm, 15mm, 10mm Rose, Cherry Blossoms and Sweetheart Blossoms, I have used a LOTV Cirlce sentiment on Kraft, added some Flat Pearls and a life like Butterfly...


Thank you so very much for looking today, biggest of hugs love Pops x x x 

Skin: Ivory, Peach, Blush, Oatmeal, Ivory.
Hair: Cappuccino.
Blues: Glacier Blue, Celestial Blue,  Powder Blue, Glacier Blue.
Pinks: Pale Pink, Watermelon,  Baby Pink, Pale Pink.
Yellows: Primrose,  Lemon, Yellow, Primrose.
Flower: Denim Blue.
Stem: Apple.
Ground: WG1,2,3,1.
Shadow: BG1, Lavender, Powder Blue, BG1 and 0.

3 comments:

Karen M said...

Adorable! This is ever so sweet Kx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card!!!

Luv Jane XX

Stacey said...

A classic image and a beautiful card. Gorgeous Pops ~x~