Thursday 26 April 2012

Jilly's Candle

Today I have a card to show you using a cute Sweet November stamp combined with some Echo Park paper. I have taken the Sweet November Jilly's Candle image and stamped her out with memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I have coloured her with Copic Markers, cut out and added her to the base with 3D foam. The base is two sheets from the Echo Park Country Drive 12x12 Collection. I have wrapped this around with Divine Twine and attached with a button. I have stamped the greeting out and cut it using an MFT Die-Namics Mini Tabs Foursome Die - I love these!


Supplies: (please cliuck the pictures to go to the shop)



Thanks for vsiting today and remember about our challenge if you haven't entered yet!

1 comment:

cheryl said...

oh Hun this is just gorgeous,the detail is just so beautiful and one really wonderful layout,hugs Cherylxxxxx