Sunday 22 April 2012

Ginger Meadows

Hello!  Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.  It’s my turn to post on the DT blog today and I thought I would share one of the cards I made for the latest Whimsy release

bev-rochester-whimsy-ginger-meadows

My card today features one of Elisabeth Bell’s amazing images, this little cutie is Ginger Meadows from the Cottage Cuties Collection.  The sentiment is also from the new release, the set is Tickets Notes.

bev-rochester-whimsy-ginger-meadows3

I’ve used a few dies on this card, the Doo Hickey Picket Fence, Die-Namics Open Scallop Edge die, and for the leaves I used Poppystamps Die Ivy Tendrils 

bev-rochester-whimsy-ginger-meadows1

 

hugs

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa_thumb[1]

1 comment:

June Nelson said...

Aw Bev shes beauitufl me darlink!!! love your perfect colouring too, brilliant card xxxxxxxxxxxxxx