Friday 16 March 2012

Don't Forget........

It's Freebie Friday over on our facebook page. You could win a die-namics die. Come on over and say hello :o)

Also don't forget that a winner will be picked on our dieing for a challenge blog and a new challenge will be going up. Check it out here

I've been busy adding new stock to the website, so busy I haven't even had time to send a newsletter yet!!!!

Here's some of the things I have in stock:

New Bildmalarna papers and stamps
Nestabilities
Inkido Papers
Magnolia Stamps and Papers

I nearly forgot to mention the Bildmalarna charms, they are gorgeous!!!!!
I'm going to be busy over the weekend adding a lot more stuff so keep your eyes peeled and I promise I'll get a newslatter sent out :o)

Have a great weekend everyone!!!!

Tracy
x

No comments: