Wednesday 22 February 2012

New Whimsy Stamp meet Bud

Good morning all today I am sharing a new super cutie from Whimsy Stamps this is one of Crissy's fabulous rubber stamps and is called Bud...      


I have coloured her with pencil crayons and added some chalk to her ears and cheeks, I have added a touch of Stardust to her ribbon, inst she gorgeous, I have used Bo Bunny Sophie SilhouetteMME Lush Pink FloralMME Lush Polka Dots, all edges have been distressed with chalk inks, I have doodles along the edges, I have added a strip of Lace and some Seam Binding, I have tied a bow and added a single 15mm Rose to the bow, I have added a Fancy Tag with a MFT Sentiment and some Flat Pearls, a few hearts and a Butterfly...



Thank you so very much for looking today big hugs Love Pops x x x 

1 comment:

June Nelson said...

Pops its fantastsic I love your colouring of this little cute bunny its a lovely stamp and a beautiful card hun xxxxxxxxx