Monday 26 January 2009

We have Anyas

I have uploaded some of the very lovely Anya stamps by The Greeting Farm/Pink Poison. Find them here. I can't believe how popular they are, they are going very quick but I do have more on the way. I will post it here when they arrive.

I have a very small parcel coming tomorrow with some Martha Stewart punches in and will put them on the website as soon as they arrive. I don't think I have the doily lace in this parcel but have another two parcels on the way. Once again when they are in I will post here.

Thanks

Tracy
x

4 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

I used one of these stamps for my daughters birthday card they are gorgeous ,love them ,hugs Dawnxxx

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to get mine .. they are gorgeous .. will be stalking the postman until they arrive.

Debbie
xxx

sandra@gottacraft.co.uk said...

ooohhhhhh how cute of these stamps ... I feel one will be making their way into a basket soon for me LOL

Kim Dellow said...

Oooo fab Tracy, I love the Anyas :) Kim