Thursday 16 October 2008

More Items added to sale

Go take a look at the sale items. I've added so much more including some Penny Black Stamps, all Basic Grey papers and some lovely stamps that would be perfect for Christmas. I still have so much more to add though.
You can also grab a bargain as I've added a pizza box of 50 sheets of 12x12 papers for just £15.00 (that's just 30p per sheet). In this box will be at least 10 sheets of Bazzill and a mixture of Basic Grey, Daisy Bucket, SEI, Ki Memories, etc. Each box will vary.

I have some cards to add today, shock, horror. I have some orders so will be making cards as well today. I haven't made any for so long, I'm so looking forward to sitting down and creating with all the lovely new stamps that I have had over the last couple of weeks.

I will upload pictures later, once I have the children sorted.

Hope you all have a good day.

T

No comments: